Here is the bath mat. I think it is darling!
So, I put the mat in the tub and pressed down all the suction cups. I filled the bath up, feeling all happy and excited about the mat. I was thinking, Ethan will love this. I pick Ethan up and put him in the bath and he instantly freaks out-he was crying hysterically! He stood in the bath, but would only stand on the 2 inches of the tub that was NOT covered by Elmo. When his little toes inched over and touched the mat, he cried even louder.
Thinking this would help, I hoped in the bath to show him that it was OK to stand on Elmo. Even Nana showed him it was alright. Well, according to Ethan, it is NOT alright to stand on Elmo.
So the new bath mat is out. We will try again in a few days.

No comments:
Post a Comment