Ethan is so much fun to be around. Every day is a new experience. I love watching him laugh. I wish I could bottle up his little laughs and save them so I can listen to it when he is a teenager. He has brought so much love, joy and laughter to so many people. I love my little guy so much!
Some cute Ethan facts:
- He says, Dad-dy!, Mama, doggy, ki ki (kitty) birdie, balla (aka ball), Alla (for Analisa) and duck
- He understands so much more than he can speak. When we say, "lets go upstairs." He will walk out of the room and start to climb the stairs. He will get his shoes when asked. He will also pick up and put away his toys, when shown. He knows every one's name. When we ask where Michael is, he will point to Michael. He is such a good helper; he will bring us anything that we ask him. Now that is nice! He knows phone, too.
- Auntie Karen taught him to jump. Which is so cute because he squats down really low then stands up with his arms straight up in the air. Very rarely will he get 'air'; it is hilarious to watch!
- He loves to brush his teeth.
- He mimics everything we do. He is very observant.
- When asked, he can point to his tummy, stick out his tongue, point to his shoes, and cover his ears when you say, "Ear Muffs!"
- LOVES Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Yo Gabba Gabba!
- As for food, Ethan loves yogurt, cottage cheese, peas, edamame, black beans, and grilled cheese. He is becoming a pickier with his vegetables. Ohh and he love cucumber and cantaloupe.
1 comment:
Adelyn favorites are Yo Gabba and Mickey Mouse as well! Good choice in shows, Ethan!
Post a Comment