Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Weekend Fun!

On Sunday, we took Vincent and his friend Adam to Knott's for a day of fun. Vincent and Adam were tall enough to ride the "big, scary, upside-down rides". They went on everything! We all had a blast. Ethan rode his first amusement park ride - the Carousal. Well... he sat on my lap and practically spit up the whole time. It was fun for Mommy though! We did get some totally cute pics of all the boys.

Ethan meet the Easter Bunny too. No smiles for the camera though; just a blank stare. I love the picture. His eyes look so big and blue. I need to scan the picture so I can post it here.
Analisa is having a blast in Washington DC. She visited the Smithsonian, Capitol Hill, Arlington Cemetery, Williamsburg, VA and much, much more. It is great.. the chaperones are keeping a daily blog of all their adventures. If interested it is http://web.me.com/dctrip1/Expedition_History_Club_D.C./Home.html


I Love My Daddy







Vincent and Adam

5 comments:

Joanne said...

I bet you didn't know any of the employees there did you! So cute and fun. Oh back in the day, the great days of the farm!

KG said...

Sooo cute!! FYI Anytime Drew sees a baby boy she says "Baby Eaten" Ha ha! Hope you are well :)

The Cook Family said...

You've got one cute little guy! Can't wait to meet him! Congrats on becoming an auntie, too!

The Cornelius Family said...

He is always so happy! I love it! We need to get the two boys together soon...

Diane C said...

Wow, sounds like the Wheelers had an awesome time. Great pics!!!