Note to Mommy and Daddy - I think it is time for a new bath. Since I am 27" long now, my bath is getting a little cramped. I think I would like a deeper one so I can make bigger splashes.
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Bath Time Fun! (4/20/09)
I LOVE playing in the bath! Splashing is my favorite. You would laugh at my Mommy and Daddy; their clothes are always totally wet after giving me my bath. I also love the faucet. My Daddy is silly, he calls it the beholder of the magical elixir. I guess he knows how much I love the water.
Note to Mommy and Daddy - I think it is time for a new bath. Since I am 27" long now, my bath is getting a little cramped. I think I would like a deeper one so I can make bigger splashes.




Note to Mommy and Daddy - I think it is time for a new bath. Since I am 27" long now, my bath is getting a little cramped. I think I would like a deeper one so I can make bigger splashes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment