Mike and Ethan surprised me with a perfectly wonderful Mother's Day. It started with brunch at Taps in Brea. Yummy! I made Mike promise to take me next year. The food was so good, the company even better. But...since I am 6 months pregnant I could not enjoy all they had to offer.
I was showered with much love and very generous gifts. I was surprised with a new lens for my camera and a gift certificate from Burke Williams for a Pregnancy Massage and Facial. Nice, huh!
When we got home, we tried out the new lens and took a much needed nap!

I love this boy!
I was showered with much love and very generous gifts. I was surprised with a new lens for my camera and a gift certificate from Burke Williams for a Pregnancy Massage and Facial. Nice, huh!
When we got home, we tried out the new lens and took a much needed nap!
I love this boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment