Sunday, March 13, 2011

Fore!

We took the kids to play miniature golf at Camelot on Sunday.  Ethan did fairly well for it being his first time. He only played a few rounds and explored  the rest of the time.

After each ball we hit, Ethan would run over the ball, pick it up and hand it back to us.  What a great helper he is! It was too cute to make him stop and no one minded.

Ethan is very technical and mechanical. He loves to observe and figure out how something works. He studied most of the holes to see where the ball goes after it goes in the hole. Quick tangent...I bought him a firetruck a few weeks ago. I thought, "cool, it makes sounds and lights up.  It even comes with a fireman. Perfect." So I buy it for Ethan and bring it home. He checks it out and loves it; but notices very quickly that the doors don't open and he cannot put the fireman inside the truck. Whenever he plays with it now, he gets sad and says the door is "stuck". That's my boy.  I will pay more attention to the details next time.




Loved watching the bucket go up and down.

Just checking things out.




Ethan pouting. 

No comments: