I took half day vacation today so I could hang out with Mike and Ethan. We took Ethan to Irvine Park to run around and feed the ducks. He was so excited! He kept saying "Duck, Duck" on the drive over.
When we got there, he ran over to the ducks, waved and said "Hi". He polished off a whole loaf of bread in 10 minutes. He would toss out whole slices and then pieces the size of a dime. If a duck quacked for more, he would point to a piece floating near the duck. As if saying, HELLO! Eat the one right next to you. I could not believe how many ducks there were and so hungry too.
Focused.
Saying "hi" to the ducks.
Love. Reaching out to hold Mommy's hand.
Go, Ethan, Go!
Go for it!
Look at all those little feet prints.
Saying Hello!
No comments:
Post a Comment