The love of a family is life's greatest blessing.
I love the pic of ethan with his head on the ball...so funny. kalebs fist sport was soccer and he hated it...he would be on the field and yell take me out coach with his hands waving in the air...lols
Thanks for the pictures. I didn't get any good shots this time. I think we gotta show up a little earlier, like at 2, to let them loosen up.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I love the pic of ethan with his head on the ball...so funny. kalebs fist sport was soccer and he hated it...he would be on the field and yell take me out coach with his hands waving in the air...lols
Thanks for the pictures. I didn't get any good shots this time.
I think we gotta show up a little earlier, like at 2, to let them loosen up.
Post a Comment