With Auntie Karen's help Ethan now claps when he sees us clapping our hands. It is so cute. He gets so excited when clapping!
Ethan had his sixth month check-up on Tuesday. He was such a good boy. He was 18lbs, 1oz and 27.5". He had 3 shots and took them very well. What a champ! His next appointment is at 9 months.
Ethan loves Cheerios. He is so funny though; he wants to be fed them-not pick them up himself. It is the cutest thing. He looks like a little birdy and leans forward with an open mouth. Besides the Cheerios, he now has tried bananas (his favorite), apples, butternut squash, carrots (took some getting use too, but now likes), potatoes, a peach I was eating (too sweet) and rice. I think I am going to make a batch of sweet potatoes this weekend. Ethan also loves drinking out of a cup. He thinks every one's cup is his own. He reaches for it and pulls it down toward him. He doesn't really have the concept down because you can always hear his teeth scratching against the cup.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah for you Ethan! I love the new background!!!
Post a Comment