Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Look How Ethan Rolls!

Our beautiful little boy is growing up so fast. On May 13 Ethan rolled from his back to his tummy. He still does not like spending much, if any, time on his belly and he has not learned how to roll from his belly to his back. So... as soon as he rolls over to his belly, he cries and needs someone to flip him back over. The same night he first rolled over, Ethan woke up at 2am for (YEA!). I put him back in his crib after I rocked him to sleep and he instantly rolled over. So I turned him back over onto his back. He wiggled around a bit and rolled back over. He must have did this at least 10 times. I told Mike, "OMG if he does this every night, we are in for it!". Luckily, it only lasted a few days!

No comments: