WOW! Only 9 weeks left. I remember thinking in April, "January 2nd - that is so far away". Time has gone by so fast. We are all so excited to meet "him". Yes... we still have not decided on a name yet. We have narrowed it down to a few though...
It seems like my tummy has really popped out the last few weeks. I will post some belly pictures later today. I feel great, but always tired. For some reason, I keep waking up at 4am every morning.
We start our childbirth classes next Wednesday. Mike and I are excited.
Vincent has been very overly protective of me. He will not let me pick anything up, bend down or do anything tiring. He even brings me a tissue every time I sneeze. He is always by my side with his hand on my belly feeling/watching his brother move. He even talks to him too! It is so cute!
We all carved pumpkins last night. They turned out so great! Mike picked out an awesome pumpkin-it is almost 2 feet tall and about a foot wide. It was such a "Dad" appropriate pumpkin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment